TV Ratings: ABC and 'The Bachelor' Barely Top CBS Repeats
Though the shrinking dating show dropped 8 percent from its premiere, a rising "Castle" topped at 10.
The Bachelor continues to slip, according to Monday's fast affiliate ratings, but that didn't stop ABC from edging out a block of CBS repeats for the top score among adults 18-49 last night.
ABC won the night in the demo and total viewers, with a 2.2 rating and just a shade over 8 million viewers. The Bachelor held onto a 2.2 in 18-49-ers in its two hours and actually gained in viewers at 9:00 p.m. Castle was up 15 percent from its December season low to a 2.3 rating.
CBS repeats fared the second strongest of any network, with a repeat of 2 Broke Girls pulling in the night's highest score among adults 18-49, a 2.4 rating. The net averaged a 2.1 in the demo and brought in 7 million.
Who's Still Standing? rose from last Monday on NBC for a 1.6 in the 18-49 set, while Fear Factor dropped 8 percent to a 2.2 in the demo. Rock Center With Brian Williams hit a series low, a 0.8 rating, a 27 percent drop from last week. The network averaged a 1.5 18-49 rating for the night and 4.9 million viewers.
Back-to-back repeats of House gave Fox a 1.1 in the demo and 3.2 million for the night, while on The CW, encores of Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie averaged a 0.3 and 794,000 viewers.
More to come.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack