TV Ratings: 'The Bachelorette' Crowned Monday Winner
At 10 p.m., "Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition" topped NBC's "Law & Order: LA."
The elimination of Ryan on last night's The Bachelorette dominated in the ratings Monday.
The two-hour Bachelorette (8 million total viewers, 2.6 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic) was the night's most-watched and highest-rated telecast of the night, powering ABC for the win in both categories. In the episode, bachelorette Ashley Hebert sent the frontrunner home in the middle of their date. "I'm just not feeling it," she told Ryan on their date before sending him packing. "I respect you so much that I don't want to put you through the rose ceremony."
At 10 p.m., Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition (5.5 million, 1.9) topped NBC's Law & Order: LA, but compared with its most recent episode on June 27 lost nearly 1 million viewers.
At 9 p.m., Fox's MasterChef (5 million, 2.2) improved in the key demo compared to the last Tuesday telecast in late June. The cooking competition series propeled Fox for second place on the night in the ad-coveted 18-49.
NBC's Law & Order: LA (4.6 million, 1.0) continued to sink.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR