TV Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale Is Lowest Ever
ABC still wins the night even though "Bachelorette" was down 29% from last summer's finale; overall Ashley Hebert’s season tied for lowest-rated in the franchise.
Monday night's Bachelorette finale -- in which Ashley Hebert accepted a proposal from JP Rosenbaum -- won ABC the night, but was down a whopping 29 percent from last summer's Bachelorette finale starring Ali Fedotowsky.
In fact, Monday's ending, which rated a 2.7, was the lowest-rated Bachelorette finale ever. Fox's Hell's Kitchen tied The Bachelorette in the key 18-49 demo, and it was down 8 percent from last week (Fox's MasterChef was also down 4 percent). Fox came in second.
Overall, Hebert's Bachelorette tied Season 4 starring DeAnna Pappas as the lowest-rated cycle ever.
The After the Final Rose special, which aired directly after the finale, rated a 2.8, and was down 26 percent from last August's special of the same name.
Univision (1.7) came in third place, followed by NBC, Telemundo (0.5) and the CW (0.2).
Below, the networks ranked by demo overall, with shows listed with demo and total viewers:
ABC - 2.7
· The Bachelorette Finale: 2.7, 9.5 million
· The Bachelorette: After The Finale Rose (S): 2.8, 9.3 million
FOX - 2.3
· Hell's Kitchen: 2.4, 5.4 million
· MasterChef, 2.3, 5.4 million
CBS - 1.1
· How I Met Your Mother (R): 1.1, 3.7 million
· Mike & Molly (R): 1.1, 4.1 million
· Two & A Half Men (R): 1.3, 5.2 million
· Mike & Molly (R): 1.1, 4.8 million
· Hawaii Five-O (R): 0.9, 4.4 million
NBC - 0.7
· America's Got Talent (R): 1.0, 4.4 million
· Law & Order: CI (R): 0.6, 3.2 million
· Harry's Law (R): 0.6, 3.2 million
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Beyonce Surprises Fans With New Album Featuring Jay Z, Blue Ivy, Drake
- A Christmas Gift For You: A Conversation with Phil Spector & The Crystals' La La Brooks, Chatting with The Piano Guys, Plus Pink Martini and Sydney York Exclusives
- Live from the Dubai International Film Festival: Thursday, Dec. 12
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'Get Up, Stand Up' Recap: They Love Each Other!