TV Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Returns Down, 'Revolution' Steady, 'Voice' Dips More
The ABC series' summer debut drops, while NBC sees mixed results on Memorial Day Monday.
NBC had an easy win on Memorial Day -- though the night's top performer, The Voice, was down four-tenths of a point to a series low for a performance show, with a 3.1 rating among adults 18-49. Revolution (1.9 adults) was steady with its last episode, giving the network an average 2.7 rating with adults 18-49 and 9.4 million viewers.
The season premiere of The Bachelorette (1.9 adults) was off 27 percent (seven-tenths of a point) from last summer's opener -- though that episode had the advantage of airing in-season and with a Dancing With the Stars lead-in. 20/20 special Bringing Up Baby: Royal Edition (1.3 adults) rounded out the night, giving ABC an average 1.7 rating in the key demo and 5.8 million viewers.
Encores earned CBS a 1.1 rating with adults 18-49 and 4.4 million viewers.
On Fox, comedy encores and a steady Goodwin Games (0.6 adults) averaged a 0.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.4 million viewers.
The CW averaged a 0.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.5 million viewers.
Univision averaged a 1.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.4 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR