TV Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Rises, 'Under the Dome' Wins, 'Siberia' Sinks
The ABC series spikes from last week, while a dipping "Dome" dominates and NBC's offerings drop.
ABC took Monday night thanks to a rising Bachelorette. The series pulled a 2.3 rating with adults 18-49, rising four-tenths of a point from last week. Mistresses (1.3 adults) was also up by a tenth, giving the network a nightly average of a 2.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 6.56 million viewers.
Under the Dome (2.7 adults), down a tenth of a point from last week, and encores brought CBS second-place status in both key measures -- with a 1.7 adults rating and 6.51 million viewers for the night.
American Ninja Warrior (1.5 adults) was down a tenth of a point on NBC, while Get Out Alive (1.2 adults) was down two-tenths. Siberia (0.7 adults) was also down by a tenth. NBC pulled a 1.1 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.6 million viewers.
Encores brought a 0.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.5 million viewers for Fox, while The CW earned a 0.2 adults rating and 725,000 viewers.
Univision averaged a 1.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.3 million viewers, and Telemundo had a 0.7 adults rating and 1.6 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR