TV Ratings: Bear Grylls Gets Soft NBC Debut, 'Bachelorette' Rises
"Under the Dome" dips once more but still tops the Monday competition by a wide margin.
ABC and CBS shared a Monday victory in the key demo.
CBS, which kicked off the night with two hours of comedy encores, premiered the third episode of Under the Dome at 10 p.m. Averaging a 2.7 rating with adults 18-49, the drama was down two points from last week -- but still easily topped all other original broadcasts for the night. The network averaged a 1.7 rating with adults 18-49 and 6.5 million viewers.
The Bachelorette (1.9 adults) inched up a tenth of a point on ABC, as did Mistresses (1.1 adults). ABC shared CBS' 1.7 rating with adults 18-49 and averaged 5.9 million viewers.
Dropping one-tenth of point from last week's premiere, American Ninja Warrior (1.6 adults) led into the premiere of Bear Grylls' Get Out Alive (1.4 adults). The series bested last week's Siberia premiere but still fell shy of last summer's Stars Earn Stripes debut. Siberia (1.0 adults) was down by a tenth at 10 p.m., giving NBC a nightly average of a 1.3 adults rating and 3.98 million viewers.
Comedy repeats brought Fox a 0.6 adults rating and 1.5 million viewers, while encores averaged a 0.2 rating and 545,000 viewers on The CW.
Univision averaged a 1.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers, and Telemundo pulled a 0.8 rating in the demo and 1.7 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR