TV Ratings: 'Big Bang Theory' Encore Topples Thursday Competition
CBS scores an easy win for the night thanks to a strong repeat of TV's top comedy.
Another mild holiday-week evening for the broadcast networks saw CBS tally victories in both adults 18-49 (1.4 rating) and total viewers (6.5 million) thanks to Thursday's strongest performer: an encore of The Big Bang Theory (2.6 adults).
ABC News special Secrets of the Castle (1.0 adults) aired after a Shark Tank encore, giving ABC a 1.1 adults rating and 5.1 million viewers for the night.
NBC's encore of special The Women of Saturday Night Live (1.3 adults) helped the network match ABC's 1.1 rating with adults 18-49. NBC also netted 3.4 million viewers.
Glee repeats took a 0.4 rating among adults 18-49 and 1.5 million viewers, while encores from The CW's regular Thursday block averaged a 0.3 adults rating and 905,000 viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR