TV Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hits Season High
NBC's "America's Got Talent" wins its time slot despite dipping 4 percent.
As the drama begins to tick up a notch on Big Brother, so do the ratings.
CBS' summer reality staple hit a season high with last night's episode, delivering 8 million total viewers at 8 p.m. and a 3.1 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic, easily the highest-rated program on Wednesday. Improving 11 percent from last week's comparable telecast, Big Brother saw recent evictee Brendon watching on the sidelines during the veto competition and HOH Daniele putting him up on the block by episode's end.
Big Brother's strong ratings performance helped CBS win the night in the ad-coveted demo (2.0) and in total viewers (7 million), even though the network aired repeats of Criminal Minds and CSI right after.
NBC's America's Got Talent (9.4 million, 2.4) won its 9 p.m. time slot, though it dipped 4 percent. Love in the Wild (4.5 million, 1.4) and Minute to Win It (4.6 million, 1.2) were steady with last week's episodes.
Fox, ABC and the CW aired repeats.
CBS - 2.0
· Big Brother: 3.1, 8 million
· Criminal Minds (R): 1.5, 5.9 million
· CSI (R): 1.6, 7.1 million
NBC - 1.7
· Minute to Win It: 1.2, 4.6 million
· America's Got Talent: 2.4, 9.4 million
· Love In The Wild finale: 1.4, 4.5 million
ABC - 1.4
· The Middle (R): 1.3, 4.7 million
· Modern Family (R): 1.4, 4.7 million
· Modern Family (R): 1.7, 4.8 million
· Happy Endings (R): 1.1, 2.9 million
· Primetime Nightline: 1.3, 4.5 million
Fox - 0.7
· Mobbed (R): 0.7, 1.9 million
· House (R): 0.7, 1.8 million
CW - 0.4
· America's Next Top Model (R): 0.4, 1.2 million
· America's Next Top Model (R): 0.4, 1 million
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)