TV Ratings: 'Big Brother' Hits Season High, Univision Tops in Demo
"Rookie Blue" and "Wipeout" grow on Thursday night, while NBC's unscripted offerings dip.
CBS hit a season high with Big Brother on Thursday night, with the week's eviction episode rising two-tenths of a point to a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49. The network won the night in viewers with 5.95 million and brought in a 1.7 rating in the key demo.
A new episode of Hell's Kitchen (2.0 adults) dropped a tenth of a point on Fox, giving the network a nightly average of a 1.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.9 million viewers.
ABC saw Wipeout (1.1 adults and Rookie Blue (1.1 adults) both rise a tenth of a point, while Motive (0.8 adults) stayed flat. The network averaged a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 4.7 million viewers.
And the Winner Is... (0.9 adults) shed two-tenths on NBC, while 10 o'clock's Hollywood Game Night (1.1 adults) bested its lead-in again -- though it was off two-tenths from its premiere. NBC averaged a 0.9 adults rating and 3.8 million viewers.
Encores brought a 0.2 adults rating and 653,000 viewers to The CW.
Univision topped the rest of the broadcasters for the night in the key demo, averaging a 1.8 rating with adults 18-49. The network also brought in 4.4 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera