TV Ratings: 'Big Brother' Rises on Sunday, 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Hits Another Low
With minimal originals airing on the tail of the holiday weekend, CBS and Fox share a demo win for the night.
Big Brother saw its highest ratings since its season premiere on Sunday night. The CBS series was up two-tenths of a point from last week's comparable episode with a 2.1 rating among adults 18-49. The night's top-rated broadcast, it aired before another rebroadcast of Under the Dome (0.9 adults). CBS averaged a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49 and 5.4 million viewers.
Animation encores pushed Fox to a shared demo victory, averaging a 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.7 million viewers.
Celebrity Wife Swap (0.9 adults) hit another low on ABC. The reality series was down a tenth of a point from last week before a steady Whodunnit (1.0 adults). ABC averaged a 0.9 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.3 million viewers.
Encores of America's Got Talent and Law & Order: SVU led into an unmoved Crossing Lines (0.6 adults) on NBC. The network shared ABC's 0.9 rating for the night and brought in an average 3.7 million viewers.
Univision averaged a 1.1 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.4 million viewers, while Telemundo pulled a 0.6 rating in the demo and 1.6 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR