TV Ratings: 'Big Brother,' 'Talent' See Small Boosts, 'MasterChef' Dips
The NBC series hits a four-week high and its CBS competitor enjoys its most watched Wednesday outing, while Fox's culinary competition sheds some of the demo, still winning the night for its net in the process.
MasterChef may have been down on Wednesday night, but it still secured a nightly demo win for Fox. The two-hour episode, down three-tenths of a point from last week's outing, averaged a 2.0 rating among adults 18-49. The episode also earned 5.2 million viewers.
NBC saw growth with America's Got Talent, edging past Big Brother and delivering its best showing in four weeks with a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49. Up one-tenth of a point from last week, the series led into an equally boosted Camp (1.0 adults). The network averaged a 1.6 rating in the targeted demo and 6.5 million viewers for the night.
Big Brother, CBS' lone original broadcast for the night, was also up by a tenth of a point from last week. The one-hour episode averaged a 2.2 rating with adults 18-49, hitting its largest Wednesday audience of the summer with 6.6 million viewers. CBS pulled a 1.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 5.7 million viewers over the course of the night.
The Lookout (1.0 adults) on ABC saw the night's most significant boost, rising three-tenths of a point from last week's 10 p.m. showing. The network averaged a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers
The CW netted a 0.3 rating among 18-49-ers and 1.0 million viewers with encores.
Univision brought a 1.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.5 million viewers, while Telemundo pulled a 0.5 rating in the demo and 1.2 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack