TV Ratings: 'Blacklist' Heats Up With Winter Finale, Ties 'The Voice' on Monday
NBC leads the night, and CBS makes moves with less competition on ABC and Fox.
The Voice and The Blacklist shared Monday bragging rights on the broadcast networks. Though NBC may see more adjustments than usual, as the New Orleans affiliate had an NFL preemption, the two programs are currently tied for the night -- each pulling a 3.5 rating among adults 18-49. For The Voice, that's just a one-tenth improvement from last week, while The Blacklist was up half a point for its biggest showing since the Sept. 23 premiere. NBC averaged a 3.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 12.4 million viewers for the night.
CBS had steady outings of How I Met Your Mother (2.9 adults) and 2 Broke Girls (2.7 adults) -- though the latter was up to its largest audience (8.4 million) since its premiere. Mike & Molly (2.4 adults) was down by a tenth of a point, while Mom (2.1 adults) shed two-tenths. Hostages (1.1 adults) held even at 10 p.m., giving CBS a 2.0 adults rating and 6.9 million viewers for the night.
The annual broadcast of A Charlie Brown Christmas (1.9 adults) lost a point from last year's Wednesday airing on ABC. CMA Country Christmas (1.5 adults) ticked up a tenth of a point from the previous year, giving ABC an average 1.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 7.3 million viewers.
Ahead of a Sleepy Hollow repeat, Almost Human (1.7 adults) dropped two-tenths of a point from last week. Fox pulled a 1.3 adults rating and 4.5 million viewers.
The CW aired A Very Muppet Christmas for a 0.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.1 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws