TV Ratings: 'Boardwalk Empire' Finale Scores, 'Luck' Preview Is Soft
The gangster drama's shocking season-ender set a season high on Sunday night.
Boardwalk Empire's Season 2 finale delivered for HBO.
The shocking season ender, which featured the death of Michael Pitt's troubled gangster Jimmy Darmody, set a season high Sunday, drawing 3 million viewers at 9 p.m.
Including a replay at 11 p.m., the finale drew a total audience of 3.8 million viewers for the night.
The total tune-in topped last season's finale, which drew 3.29 million viewers and was up from last week's 2.97 million for last week's installment.
Meanwhile, a preview of David Milch horse-racing drama starring Dustin Hoffman at 10 p.m. averaged 1.1 million viewers ahead of its series premiere Jan. 29.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR