TV Ratings: Bravo and 'Real Housewives' Franchise Hit All-Time Highs
The cable network posts its most watched night ever with a record-setting "Atlanta" and the biggest series premiere ("Blood, Sweat & Heels") in its history.
Bravo started the year off on a high note Sunday with what proved to be its most watched night in the cable network's 33-year history.
The network saw a series high for The Real Housewives of Atlanta, averaging more than 4.5 million viewers, which was also a franchise high for the Real Housewives brand. 2.7 million of those viewers were adults 18-49, another high for Bravo and Real Housewives.
Atlanta continues to help grow other series. The launch of Blood, Sweat & Heels ranks as a network best for a series premiere, averaging 2.5 million viewers and 1.4 million adults 18-49.
Thicker Than Water (2.3 million viewers, 1.2 million adults 18-49) also hit a season high, leading into the 11th-season premiere of Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens: Live (1.8 million viewers, 960,000 adults 18-49).
Sundays have been especially strong for Bravo in recent months, despite the heavy broadcast competition from Sunday Night Football, with The Real Housewives of Atlanta now the de facto crown jewel in its reality catalog.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR