TV Ratings: Bravo Sees Growth for Nene Leakes' Wedding Special
UPDATED: "I Dream of Nene" sees its most-watched episode to date, while "The New Atlanta" also sees boosts ahead of finale.
Atlanta continues to be Bravo's ratings capitol. The Georgia city, home of the most-watched entry in its Real Housewives franchise, saw two other local series hit viewership highs on Sunday night.
I Dream of Nene: The Wedding, the third spinoff of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, closed out its season to a record 2.28 million viewers. A best for the fourth quarter thus far, the Nene Leakes fronted series also nabbed 1.1 million adults 18-49.
The New Atlanta, which takes Bravo's southern pursuits to a younger group of people outside the Housewives world, also aired on Sunday. The series drew over 1.1 million viewers and 630,000 adults 18-49. It's a steep drop, more than 50 percent, but an improvement from its Sept. 17 premiere.
The series closes out its freshman run Tuesday night at 10 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed