TV Ratings: Bravo's 'Married to Medicine' Scores Biggest Premiere Since 'Bethenny'
With a lead-in from "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," the new reality series averages just shy of 2 million viewers.
Bravo scored Sunday night with its latest original series. Married to Medicine brought in 1.9 million viewers during its premiere outing.
That's the highest number for a Bravo series launch since Bethenny Getting Married in 2010 and the most-watched premiere ever for a non-spinoff.
Married to Medicine, which follows six women either practicing medicine or involved with doctors, had The Real Housewives of Atlanta as a lead-in. The Georgia capital also serves as the setting for Medicine.
In the targeted adults 18-49 demographic, Married to Medicine pulled in 1.2 million viewers. The series comes to Bravo from FremantleMedia North America. It was developed by Purveyors of Pop with Matt Anderson, Nate Green and Maty Buss all serving as executive producers.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR