TV Ratings: 'The Bridge' Rivals 'The Americans' in DVR Growth
With a full week of time-shifting now taken into account, the drama jumps a massive 88 percent in the targeted adults 18-49 demographic.
Seven days' worth of DVR has been kind to The Bridge. FX's latest drama, which kicked off on July 10, has grown to become the network's second-biggest premiere to date in Live+Seven data.
The latest stats from Nielsen media give the premiere outing a grand total of 5.07 million viewers -- a 67 percent jump from its original haul of 3.04 million. That puts it just a shade shy of The Americans' 5.11 million viewers, though it outpaces the series' 59 percent boost.
The Bridge fared even stronger in the targeted adults 18-49 demographic. It jumped 88 percent to 2.17 million viewers in the advertiser-friendly group.
Elsewhere in DVR, the third episode of The Bridge set new growth records in Live+Three, jumping 85 percent from 1.78 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR