TV Ratings: CBS Lineup Grows for Friday Win
"Undercover Boss," "Vegas" and "Blue Bloods" are the night's only growers, while news magazines dip after boosts from Boston manhunt coverage.
With all original broadcasts on Friday night, CBS topped all networks with an average 1.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 8.8 million viewers. Undercover Boss (1.6 adults) was up by a tenth of a point, with Vegas (1.0 adults) up by two tenths and Blue Bloods (1.4 adults) up a tenth as well.
Happy Endings (0.5 adults and 0.6 adults) was down a respective three tenths and one tenth of a point from its most recent back-to-back originals, and Shark Tank (1.9 adults) was down two tenths of a point at 9 p.m. -- though it was still the night's strongest broadcast. 20/20 (1.2 adults) dropped half of a point from last week's Boston coverage boost, giving ABC an average 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 4.3 million viewers.
Fashion Star (0.7 adults) and Vegas (1.0 adults) were down a respective one and two tenths of a point from the most recent originals, while Rock Center (0.9) also saw a big drop (a full point) from last week's coverage of the Boston manhunt. NBC averaged a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.9 million viewers.
Kitchen Nightmares (1.0 adults) was down a tenth of a point from its last original showing on Fox, while and Touch (0.6 adults) held steady. The network averaged a 0.8 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.6 million viewers.
A new Nikita (0.3 adults) was even with last week.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR