TV Ratings: CBS Tops New Year's Wednesday Repeats
Driven by an encore of "Criminal Minds," the network scores a victory in the key demo and among total viewers.
Without an original program airing across the broadcast networks on the first evening of 2014, CBS inched ahead of ABC for a nightly demo win with an average 1.1 rating among adults 18-49. An encore of Criminal Minds was the network's top performer, helping give it an easy advantage among total viewers with 6.6 million for the night.
A Modern Family repeat topped all programs for the night on ABC, giving the network an average 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.4 million viewers.
NBC followed with a 0.7 adults 18-49 rating and 2.9 million viewers, while Fox pulled a 0.6 adults rating and 1.7 million viewers.
The CW, also in repeats, brought in a 0.3 rating in the key demo and 1.1 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'