TV Ratings: CBS Wins Monday Rerun War
The last Monday of 2013 gives a demo and viewership victory to the Eye -- with a surprising comedy coming out on top.
CBS topped an especially sleepy Monday night, which saw the entire Big Four airing repeats. Averaging a 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 5.2 million viewers, CBS saw its best performance in an encore of Mike & Molly (1.5 adults) at 9 p.m. The comedy was the night's top demo performer across the board.
NBC and ABC shared second-place status among adults 18-49, with a 0.9 rating for the night. ABC, which aired encores of New Year's specials, brought in 3.8 million viewers -- while NBC averaged 3.1 million.
Close behind with a 0.8 rating among adults 18-49, Fox took 3.0 million viewers for the night.
Another iHeartRadio repeat took a 0.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.5 million viewers for The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR