TV Ratings: CBS Wins Monday Rerun War
The last Monday of 2013 gives a demo and viewership victory to the Eye -- with a surprising comedy coming out on top.
CBS topped an especially sleepy Monday night, which saw the entire Big Four airing repeats. Averaging a 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 5.2 million viewers, CBS saw its best performance in an encore of Mike & Molly (1.5 adults) at 9 p.m. The comedy was the night's top demo performer across the board.
NBC and ABC shared second-place status among adults 18-49, with a 0.9 rating for the night. ABC, which aired encores of New Year's specials, brought in 3.8 million viewers -- while NBC averaged 3.1 million.
Close behind with a 0.8 rating among adults 18-49, Fox took 3.0 million viewers for the night.
Another iHeartRadio repeat took a 0.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.5 million viewers for The CW.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)