TV Ratings: 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Rises, Fox Animation Encores Win Sunday
Golf overage and "Big Brother" drive CBS to win the night in viewers, while NBC's "Crossing Lines" hits a new series low.
With encores of its demo-friendly animation block, Fox topped Sunday night with adults 18-49. Fast National returns have the network averaging a 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.6 million viewers.
CBS, which scored an easy win with total viewers, saw its primetime schedule delayed by 20 minutes because of the John Deere Golf Classic. Adjustments will see final numbers for Big Brother come in later, but as it stands, the network averaged a 1.1 adults rating and 4.9 million viewers for the night.
Celebrity Wife Swap (1.2 adults) jumped three tenths of a point on ABC, rising from last week's series low. Whodunnit (1.1 adults) was also up, growing a tenth of a point. ABC pulled a 1.0 adults rating and 3.6 million viewers for the night.
NBC summer entry Crossing Lines (0.5 adults) dropped another tenth of a point for a series low at 10 p.m. The network averaged a 0.7 adults rating and 3.6 million viewers for the night.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'