TV Ratings: Cotton Bowl Scores on Fox, 'Grimm' Rises
Broadcast coverage of the Missouri-Oklahoma State game leads Friday, with NBC and ABC sharing second-place status.
Preliminary returns for Friday's Cotton Bowl coverage on Fox give the network an easy nightly win. The game, which saw Missouri defeat Oklahoma State 41-31, averaged a 1.9 rating with adults 18-49 and 7.2 million viewers -- though final numbers are subject to change.
With an all-original lineup, NBC saw Dateline (1.5 adults) rise four-tenths of a point and Grimm (1.4 adults) move up two-tenths of a point. Dracula (0.9 adults) was down by two-tenths, for a nightly average of a 1.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 5.5 million viewers.
Encores led into and boosted 20/20 (1.5 adults) on ABC. The series was up four-tenths of a point from its last original, giving the network a 1.3 adults rating and 5.4 million viewers for the night.
CBS' encore block fetched a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 and 6.5 million viewers.
On The CW, a new Carrie Diaries (0.4 adults) was up a tenth of a point. The network took a 0.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 894,000 viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Vanessa Hudgens Flashes Her Calvins in Low Slung Shorts!
- Man Sings Frozen's 'Let It Go' in 21 Different Disney Voices & It's as Amazing as You'd Think!
- Neil Patrick Harris Skypes in Shirtless for 'How I Met Your Mother' PaleyFest Panel!
- Three Grandmas Read Beyonce's 'Drunk in Love' Lyrics & Their Reactions Are Hilarious - Watch Now!