TV Ratings: The CW's 'Nikita' Makes a Quiet Exit
Another night of mostly repeats gives a shared victory to CBS and ABC -- and a soft but steady finale for the Maggie Q drama.
ABC and CBS shared a modest demo victory on Friday night, each averaging a 1.0 rating among adults 18-49 with nearly all encores between them.
A new episode of 20/20 (1.1 adults), down a tenth of a point from last week, was the only original on ABC. The network averaged 4.7 million viewers. Though it only aired repeats, CBS topped the night in total viewers with 5.2 million.
News special What We Wasted Our Year On averaged a 1.0 rating with adults 18-49 on NBC, with the network averaging a 0.8 adults rating and 4.1 million viewers for the night.
Fox, which only aired repeats, posted a 0.5 rating among adults 18-49 and 2.2 million viewers.
The series finale of the CW's Nikita was the night's lone scripted original. Averaging a 0.2 rating adults 18-49 and 810,000 viewers, the drama's take was modest but very much in line with recent performances. The CW averaged a 0.2 adults rating and 747,000 viewers for the night.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game