TV Ratings: 'Dateline' Encore Takes Friday
NBC's two-hour repeat surges from last week, giving the network a win in the key demo and total viewers.
NBC won a repeat-filled Friday, thanks to a two-hour encore of Dateline. Jumping 113 percent from the previous week, the show pulled a 1.7 rating with adults 18-49. The network ended the night with a 1.4 adults rating and 5.4 million viewers.
Back to the Beginning With Christina Amanpour, down a tenth of a point from last week's debut, brought a 1.0 adults rating for ABC. For the night, the network had a 1.1 adults rating and 5.3 million viewers.
CBS, airing all encores, pulled a 1.0 in the demo and 4.6 million viewers, while Fox's block of holiday specials and a Kitchen Nightmares repeat earned a 0.8 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.3 million viewers.
Encores of Nikita and Arrow earned the CW a 0.2 adults rating and 1.1 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR