TV Ratings: Detroit Lions, Chicago Bears Score for ESPN
The "Monday Night Football" game is the second-best rated game of the year, according to very preliminary numbers.
Early ratings for Monday Night Football's Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears are in.
In Chicago, the game delivered a 18.7 household rating on ESPN, and a 13.3 household for WCIU, for a combined 32.0 rating in the market.
In Detroit, the game rated a 10.7 household on ESPN and 25.7 on WXYZ, with a combined 36.4 ratting in the market.
The Lions beat the Bears 24-13.
The average metered market rating was 11.3. If that holds after final numbers are in, it will be the second best rated game of the year for ESPN, behind Washington - Dallas two weeks ago.
It beats the season opener of New England - Miami, which rated a 10.6 household.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR