TV Ratings: Detroit Lions, Chicago Bears Score for ESPN
The "Monday Night Football" game is the second-best rated game of the year, according to very preliminary numbers.
Early ratings for Monday Night Football's Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears are in.
In Chicago, the game delivered a 18.7 household rating on ESPN, and a 13.3 household for WCIU, for a combined 32.0 rating in the market.
In Detroit, the game rated a 10.7 household on ESPN and 25.7 on WXYZ, with a combined 36.4 ratting in the market.
The Lions beat the Bears 24-13.
The average metered market rating was 11.3. If that holds after final numbers are in, it will be the second best rated game of the year for ESPN, behind Washington - Dallas two weeks ago.
It beats the season opener of New England - Miami, which rated a 10.6 household.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR