TV Ratings: Detroit Lions, Chicago Bears Score for ESPN
The "Monday Night Football" game is the second-best rated game of the year, according to very preliminary numbers.
Early ratings for Monday Night Football's Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears are in.
In Chicago, the game delivered a 18.7 household rating on ESPN, and a 13.3 household for WCIU, for a combined 32.0 rating in the market.
In Detroit, the game rated a 10.7 household on ESPN and 25.7 on WXYZ, with a combined 36.4 ratting in the market.
The Lions beat the Bears 24-13.
The average metered market rating was 11.3. If that holds after final numbers are in, it will be the second best rated game of the year for ESPN, behind Washington - Dallas two weeks ago.
It beats the season opener of New England - Miami, which rated a 10.6 household.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche