TV Ratings: 'Dracula,' 'Grimm' See Strong Initial DVR Boosts
Both NBC dramas move into top position for Friday night, while the returning series posts a new viewership record.
NBC's Friday genre block is off to a strong start in time-shifted viewing.
Freshman drama Dracula, which opened to a solid 1.8 rating with adults 18-49 last week, improved 56 percent in Live+Three Day returns for a new score of 2.79 in the key demo.
Grimm, one of broadcast TV's most time-shifted series during its first two seasons, fared just as well. It jumped 58 percent to a 2.8 rating with adults 18-49 -- making it Friday's top demo performer. (ABC's Shark Tank saw a smaller DVR boost, rising to a 2.6 in the demo.)
The series also nabbed a new viewership record. Ahead of Live+Seven updates, the third-season premiere has pulled in 8.8 million viewers -- a new Live+Three record for the show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR