TV Ratings: 'Family Guy' and ABC's Reality Block Win a Slow Sunday
"Secret Millionaire" and "Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition" both see boosts without Olympic trials competition.
Getting a slight rebound from the previous Sunday's lows, ABC's broadcasts of Secret Millionaire and Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition drove the network to a demo win last night. Following an encore of America's Funniest Home Videos, both series were up three-tenths of a point, each earning a 1.5 rating among adults 18-49. ABC averaged a 1.4 adults rating and 4.8 million viewers over its four hours of programming.
Fox enjoyed the strongest demo broadcast of the night with the 9:30 p.m. encore of Family Guy. Ratings for the repeats of its animation block grew every half-hour before the last entry pulled a 1.8 among adults 18-49. The network earned a 1.2 adults rating for the night and 2.9 million viewers.
Coming in third among adults 18-49 was Univision, which averaged a 1.1 rating with the demo.
A slightly down Dateline earned a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 before leading into encores of America's Got Talent. NBC averaged a 1.0 adults rating and 4.5 million viewers.
CBS encores averaged just a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49, though the network topped all others with total viewers, pulling in 5.5 million.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR