TV Ratings: Fox Wins With 'Hell's Kitchen'
With the reveal of the new cast of "Dancing With the Stars," ABC's "Bachelor Pad" improved 5 percent.
On a relatively slow night, Fox topped Tuesday with Hell's Kitchen.
The Gordon Ramsay competition series (6.2 million total viewers, 2.9 rating in adults 18-49 demographic) rose 7 percent versus the previous week, tying its highest rating so far this season among adults 18-49. Hell's Kitchen was also the highest-rated program of the night in adults 18-49, adults 18-34 and teens. Fox easily won the night in the ad-coveted demo, averaging a 2.3.
ABC's Bachelor Pad (6.4 million, 2.0), which revealed the new season's cast of Dancing With the Stars, improved 5 percent and was the night's most-watched program. Along with a repeat of Castle, ABC placed second on the night in the demo, averaging a 1.6, but dominated the night in viewers with an average of 5.6 million in primetime.
NBC's Dateline featured a Dick Cheney interview, drawing 5.6 million viewers and a 1.4 rating at 10 p.m.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR