TV Ratings: 'Fringe' and 'Shark Tank' Even on Friday, CBS Grows
ABC wins the night with adults 18-49, while CBS takes total viewers with boosted "CSI:NY" and "Blue Bloods."
ABC led another Friday with adults 18-49, averaging a 1.5 rating. Shark Tank was the top-rated program of the night, pulling an even adults 18-49, while Primetime: What Would You Do? was down a tenth of a point to a 1.3 adults rating. 20/20 rose to a 1.4 rating in the demo. The network averaged 5.2 million total viewers for the night.
Leading in total viewers (9.2 million) and tying second in the demo (1.3 adults rating), CBS had an encore of CSI and originals of CSI: NY (1.4 adults rating) and Blue Bloods (1.4 adults rating) -- both up two tenths from last week.
Grimm was down a tenth of a point on NBC, though it was still the top scripted performer of the night with a 1.6 adults rating. Dateline was even with a 1.3, giving the network an average 1.3 adults rating and 4.4 million viewers.
Fringe was even with a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating, while Fox averaged a 0.9 rating in the demo and 2.6 million viewers.
The CW averaged a 0.5 1.7 million viewers with encores of Arrow and Beauty and the Beast.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)