TV Ratings: 'Glee' Grows With Shooting Episode, 'Hannibal' Holds
The Fox series sees a 20 percent boost from its last original, while the NBC freshman retains its modest premiere haul.
With the season about a month shy of its end, momentum seems to have shifted back in American Idol's favor. The results show was up two tenths of a point from last week to a 3.1 rating among adults 18-49. At 9 p.m., Glee (2.4 adults) jumped four tenths of a point from its last original. Fox averaged a dominant 2.7 rating in the key demo and 9.8 million viewers.
CBS aired encores to the tune of a 1.9 rating with adults 18-49 and 8.98 million viewers.
Community (1.2 adults) was up two tenths of a point on NBC ahead of a steady Parks and Recreation (1.5 adults). The Office (1.9 adults) grew a tenth of a point before a flat Go On (1.1 adults). At 10 p.m., Hannibal (1.6 adults) managed to hold all of its premiere audience from last week, pushing NBC to an average 1.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.5 million viewers.
Wife Swap (1.4 adults), up a tenth of a point from last week, was ABC's sole original offering of the night. The network averaged a 1.2 rating in the demo and 4.2 million viewers.
Repeats fetched the CW a 0.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 942,000 viewers.
Univision averaged a 1.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.9 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR