TV Ratings: 'Happy Endings' Up With Finale, 'Shark Tank,' 'Undercover Boss' Dip
"Kitchen Nightmares" and "Rock Center" grow, while "Touch," "Nikita" and "Blue Bloods all hold steady.
Happy Endings wrapped its Friday run with two back-to-back episodes on ABC. Pulling a 0.8 and a 0.7 rating with adults 18-49, the series was up two tenths and one tenth in the respective half hours. Shark Tank (1.7 adults) lost three tenths of a point from last week, while 20/20 (1.6 adults) was up four tenths. ABC averaged a 1.3 rating in the demo and 4.5 million viewers.
Undercover Boss (1.2 adults) was down half of a point from last week's showing on CBS, while Vegas (0.9 adults) was off by a tenth. Blue Bloods (1.3 adults) was steady, giving the network a 1.2 adults rating for the night and 8.1 million viewers.
NBC had a steady Fashion Star (0.7 adults) before Nightline (1.2 adults) was down two tenths of a point from its last Friday original. Rock Center (1.1 adults) was up two tenths of a point at 10 p.m., giving the net a nightly average of a 1.0 adults rating and 4.2 million viewers.
Kitchen Nightmares (1.1 adults) was up a tenth of a point on Fox, while Touch (0.6 rating) held its most recent score. The network averaged a 0.9 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.6 million viewers.
Nikita (0.3 adults) was even with last week's score, with the CW averaging a 0.3 adults rating and 995,000 viewers for the night.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!