TV Ratings: 'Hell's Kitchen,' 'MasterChef' Post Gains for Fox Win
"The Bachelorette: Men Tell All" special dips in the run up to the ABC series' finale, as NBC's "Ninja Warrior" and "Fear Factor" both see boosts.
Fox saw bumps for Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef last night. Both of the Gordon Ramsay series rose a tenth of a point in the demo from last Monday, each pulling a 2.6 rating among adults 18-49. The strongest performers with adults across the network, they gave Fox the highest average among viewers, 6.3 million.
The Bachelorette was down 12 percent from last week for the "Men Tell All" special. The two-hour broadcast brought in a 2.2 rating among adults 18-49, followed by a flat episode of The Glass House (1.0 adults rating). ABC was second in the demo and viewers, with a 1.8 adults rating and 5.6 million.
Univision eclipsed NBC's demo average by just a tenth of a point, earning a 1.5 adults rating for the night. NBC's 1.4 in the demo (and 3.8 million viewers) came from boosted outings of Fear Factor (up one tenth to a 1.5 adults rating) and American Ninja Warrior (up 21 percent to a 1.7 adults rating) and an encore of Grimm.
CBS earned a 1.1 rating among adults 18-49 and 4.9 million viewers from its block of encores. The CW's encores scored a 0.3 adults rating and 708,000 viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10