TV Ratings: 'Hollywood Game Night' Soft in Holiday Return
A sleepy pre-Christmas Monday gives a modest win to ABC, while "The Sing Off" posts a low finale.
With ESPN's coverage of Monday Night Football airing on affiliates in Atlanta (ABC) and San Francisco (CBS), both networks are subject to adjustments in final returns.
But as it stands, ABC topped the night with holiday specials Shrek the Halls, A Chipmunk Christmas and the finale of The Great Christmas Light Fight (1.4 rating adults 18-49). The latter, up 40 percent from its last showing, gave the network a 1.3 adults rating and 5.1 million viewers for the night.
The Sing-Off (1.3 adults) was down seven-tenths of a point from last Monday and three-tenths from its last finale in 2011 -- though last week the series had the benefit of airing after The Voice. Hollywood Game Night (1.0 adults) returned even with its most recent performance on the network, with NBC averaging a 1.2 adults rating and 4.6 million viewers for the night.
Encores gave CBS a 1.1 adults rating and 4.9 million viewers, with repeats fetched a 0.5 adults rating and 2.2 million viewers for Fox.
The CW again aired the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball to an average 0.3 adults rating and 979,000 viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)