TV Ratings: 'Homeland' Pulls Best Night Ever
The Showtime drama, which sees most viewers tuning in after premiere telecasts, tops the sophomore finale with a nightly total of 2.75 million viewers.
Continuing to go against TV's biggest competition in The Walking Dead, Homeland hit a new nightly record on Sunday -- pulling 2.75 million viewers across two plays.
The Showtime drama previously topped out at 2.74 million viewers with the season-two finale.
Homeland continues to make steady, if modest, gains in its third season, hitting 2.73 million viewers the previous week. The 9 p.m. telecast was even with last week's 2 million viewers.
Season-to-date, Homeland is averaging 6.6 million viewers across platforms. It's currently on track to outpace last season by 24 percent.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR