TV Ratings: 'Last Man,' 'Malibu Country' and 'Kitchen Nightmares' All Rise
ABC takes the night in the demo and total viewers, thanks to a steady "Shark Tank."
ABC topped Friday night among adults 18-49 (1.6 rating) and total viewers (6.2 million), starting with boosted outings for comedies Last Man Standing (1.6 adults) and Malibu Country (1.4 adults). Both were up three tenths of a point from the previous episode. A steady Shark Tank (1.9 adults) topped all broadcasts for the night, and 20/20 (1.5 adults) was up a tenth of a point at 10 p.m.
Down a tenth from last week, a two-hour Dateline (1.3 adults) led into an even Rock Center With Brian Williams (1.0 adults) on NBC. The network averaged a 1.2 adults rating and 5.3 million viewers.
Fox saw boosts in both hours with Kitchen Nightmares (1.3 adults) rising two tenths of a point from last week and Touch (0.8 adults) up a tenth. The network averaged a 1.0 adults rating and 3.1 million viewers.
Repeats brought CBS a 0.9 adults rating and 6.1 million viewers.
On the CW, Nikita (0.3 adults) held last week's score, giving the network an average 0.2 adults rating and 811,000 viewers for the night.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR