TV Ratings: 'Law & Order: SVU' Jumps, 'Mixology' Hits Low
The NBC procedural improves, while CBS' lineup leads the night against a steady "American Idol."
CBS nabbed wins among adults 18-49 and total viewers on Wednesday night, starting with a slightly boosted Survivor (2.4 adults) -- up a tenth of a point from last week. Criminal Minds (2.3 adults) took a three-tenths hit at 9 p.m., and CSI (1.7 adults) shed a tenth of a point. CBS averaged a 2.1 rating in the demo and 9.5 million viewers.
Over on Fox, American Idol was reasonably steady with a 2.0 rating among adults 18-49 -- off just a tenth -- and 8.8 million viewers.
NBC had a new Law & Order: SVU (2.0 adults), which jumped three-tenths of a point from last week. Chicago P.D. (1.6 adults) held even, giving NBC an average 1.5 rating in the key demo and 6 million viewers.
Mixology (1.1 adults) fell half of a point to a series low on ABC, with no original lead-in. The network took a 1.0 rating and 3.5 million viewers for the night.
On the CW, The 100 (0.5 adults) dropped a tenth of a point from last week
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)