TV Ratings: Lifetime's 'Lizzie Borden' Falls Short of 'Flowers in the Attic'
The Saturday telepic still averages a robust 4.4 million viewers in its premiere outing.
It might not have lived up to the two-year highs of Flowers in the Attic, but this past Saturday's Lizzie Borden Took an Ax still marks one of the Lifetime's biggest premieres in some time.
The original movie about the legendary Massachusetts spinster averaged 4.4 million viewers in its first outing. Down from the 6.1 million viewers that Flowers brought in last week, it still marked the biggest Lifetime original in more than a year.
Lizzie Borden Took an Ax starred Christina Ricci as the titular murderess, who was tried and acquitted of the 1892 axing of her father and stepmother.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR