TV Ratings: 'Longmire,' 'The Glades' Finales Hit Season Highs for A&E
Both scripted dramas closed out their respective runs Monday with season-best numbers.
A&E's Longmire and The Glades finished off their respective seasons in high style.
Both scripted dramas wrapped up Monday evening posting season highs in total viewers, as well as the key adults 18-49 and 25-54 demographics.
The season-four finale of The Glades delivered a season-best 3.4 million total viewers, 1.1 million in 18-49 and 1.3 million in 25-54. Season to date, The Glades averaged 2.6 million viewers, 762,000 in 18-49 and 954,000 in 25-54 in the 9 p.m. slot.
The strength of its performance boosted the sophomore-season closer of Longmire, which delivered season highs of 4.4 million total viewers, 1.1 million in 18-49 and 1.5 million in 25-54. The closer was on par with the season premiere and comparable to last summer's freshman finale.
The second season has averaged 3.7 million viewers, 942,000 in 18-49 and 1.2 million in 25-54. Longmire remains A&E's most watched drama.
A&E has not yet officially renewed Longmire or The Glades.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10