TV Ratings: Strong 'Shark Tank' Wins Friday for ABC, 'Made in Jersey' Slips
A steady "Grimm" tops the 9 p.m. hour against a downward "Fringe" and CBS' freshman drama.
With a rising Shark Tank (up two tenths of a point to a 1.7 rating with adults 18-49), ABC locked down a demo win on Friday (1.4 adults rating) and nabbed 4.9 million viewers over the course of the night. Primetime: What Would You Do? and 20/20 were both down a tenth of a point from last week, earning a 1.4 and 1.2 adults ratings, respectively.
A Voice encore, Grimm's even 1.6 rating with adults 18-49 and Dateline's steady 1.3 adults rating gave NBC a 1.2 adults rating for the night and 4.3 million viewers.
On CBS, which topped viewers with 8.2 million, saw dips in CSY:NY (down a tenth of a point to a 1.2 adults rating), Made in Jersey (down three tenths of a point for a 0.8 adults rating) and Blue Bloods (down three tenths of a point to a 1.5 adults rating). The network averaged a 1.0 rating in the demo.
Fringe was off a tenth of a point from last week's premiere, posting a 1.0 rating with 18-49-ers. Fox averaged a 1.0 adults rating and 3.0 million viewers for the night.
America's Next Top Model was even with last week's 0.5 adults rating.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing