TV Ratings: 'MasterChef' and Dipping 'Talent' Tops Steady 'Big Brother'
Fox wins the night with its boosted culinary competition, while NBC dominates total viewers.
Inching up by a tenth of a point from last week, MasterChef (2.3 rating with adults 18-49) propelled Fox to a demo win on Wednesday night. The network averaged a 1.7 adults rating and 4.3 million viewers for the night.
America's Got Talent (2.3 adults) fell six-tenths of a point from last week to a season low. Camp (1.1 adults), also dipping, was down two-tenths of a point. NBC averaged a 1.6 rating with adults 18-49 and 7.1 million viewers.
A steady Big Brother (2.2 adults) led the way on CBS, giving the network an average 1.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 5.6 million viewers for the night.
ABC encores led into a steady episode of The Lookout (0.8 adults). The network pulled a 0.8 adults rating and 2.9 million viewers for the night.
Repeats on The CW earned a 0.3 adults rating and 1.1 million viewers.
Univision had a 1.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.3 million viewers, while Telemundo pulled a 0.6 adults rating and 1.5 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR