TV Ratings: 'The Following' Moves Up, 'The Voice's' Growth Stalls
NBC tops a Monday that also sees a steady outing for "Revolution" and a series low for CBS' "Rules of Engagement."
The Voice was again dominant on Monday, though the NBC competition did lose the week-to-week growth it's maintained since the season premiere. A 4.8 rating with adults 18-49, according to Fast National returns, has it down four tenths of a point from last Monday's yearlong high. Revolution (2.2 adults), preempted for the Boston Marathon coverage last week, was steady with its most recent showing. NBC averaged a 3.9 rating among adults 18-49 and 11.3 million viewers.
Dancing With the Stars (2.1 adults) was off a tenth of a point from last week, while Castle (2.2 adults) managed to grow two tenths of a point. ABC averaged a second-place 2.1 rating with adults 18-49 (tying Fox) and a dominant 12.96 million viewers.
Bones (1.9 adults) held its most recent score in the demo, while The Following (2.4 adults) was up three tenths of a point from the previous week. Fox averaged a 2.1 rating with adults 18-49 and 6.9 million viewers.
CBS was in encores, with the exception of Rules of Engagement (1.5 adults). The comedy was down six tenths of a point from last week's episode to a series low, giving the network an average 1.3 rating in the key demo and 4.98 million viewers.
Oh Sit! (0.3 adults) was down a tenth of a point from last week's season opener on the CW. 90210 (0.3 adults) was up a tenth of a point, giving the network an average 0.3 in the demo and 709,000 viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)