TV Ratings: MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Returns to Series High
Three and a half seasons in, the network's lone scripted drama continues to grow, with 2.43 million viewers.
Teen Wolf returned to MTV with a little more bite on Monday night. The cable network's lone scripted drama, which premiered back in 2011, continues to steadily climb in the ratings.
The Jan. 6 launch of the second half of Teen Wolf's third season, its first consisting of 24 episodes, averaged 2.43 million viewers. That's up from the then-record 2.36 million watching the June premiere.
MTV's targeted 12-34 demo returned a 2.3 rating, matching a previous high. Among teens (4.3 rating) and female teens (6.3 rating), Teen Wolf was at a series high.
Among the older set, Teen Wolf averaged a 0.9 rating among adults 18-49.
Monday also saw the launch of companion series Wolf Watch. The half-hour talk show hosted by sometime Teen Wolf castmember Jill Wagner held more than 60 percent of its lead-in for a 1.4 rating among 12- to 34-year-olds.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR