TV Ratings: NBC's 'Camp' Makes OK Entry After Lifted 'America's Got Talent'
The latest summer scripted original loses much of its lead-in, though it still manages to win the 10 p.m. hour.
Making its Wednesday debut, America's Got Talent bested its last original by two-tenths of a point in the key demo, averaging a 2.7 rating with adults 18-49. NBC used the launch pad to premiere Camp at 10 p.m., averaging a 1.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 5 million viewers. The series, off significantly from the summer's other big scripted launch (CBS' Under the Dome), took a steep drop from its lead-in but still claimed a respectable win for the hour. NBC averaged a 1.8 rating with adults 18-49 and 7.3 million viewers for the night.
On Fox, Masterchef averaged a 2.1 rating with adults 18-49 (down three-tenths of a point from its last original) and 5.3 million viewers, besting all of the broadcast nets in the key demo.
Big Brother (2.0 adults) saw a lift from last week's preholiday episode, rising three-tenths of a point. The soft-but-steady American Baking Competition (1.1 adults) wrapped its run with last week's episode. CBS averaged a 1.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 4.94 million viewers.
Family Tools (0.6 adults) was even with last week's low on ABC, while The Lookout (0.7 adults) lost a tenth of a point. The network averaged a 0.7 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.8 million viewers.
The CW, airing encores, averaged a 0.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.03 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR