TV Ratings: Steady 'America's Got Talent' Tops Monday as Most Series Rise
Following another strong outing for Olympic trials, the NBC competition bests boosted outings of "The Bachelorette" and "MasterChef."
NBC notched another Monday win with America's Got Talent last night. Slipping just a tenth of a point for a relatively steady 2.9 rating among adults 18-49, the broadcast topped all other network outings for the night. It followed another outing of Olympic trials, swimming finals, which pulled in a 1.8 rating among adults 18-49. The network scored a 2.7 adults rating for the night and 9.7 million viewers.
Hell's Kitchen was even with last week's 2.4 adults rating on Fox, though MasterChef did climb a tenth of a point for a 2.3 rating in the key demo. Both series gave Fox a 2.3 rating among adults 18-49 for the night and 5.6 million viewers.
On ABC, both The Bachelorette and The Glass House were up nine percent from their previous outings, posting a 2.5 and 1.2 rating among adults 18-49, respectively. The network came in third with a 2.1 adults 18-49 rating and 6 million viewers.
Univision bested CBS' demo showing for the night (a 1.3 adults 18-49 rating over a 0.9), while CBS' block of encores pulled in 4.2 million viewers.
Encores of The CW's Breaking Point and 90210 averaged a 0.2 rating with 18-49-ers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR