TV Ratings: Olympics Stay Strong, 'Bachelor Pad' Sinks
Down slightly from the weekend's big haul, the London Games continue to rule on NBC, and the night's only original competition takes a heavy hit.
With the glow of opening weekend fading just a bit, NBC's Olympic coverage still fared incredibly well on Monday night. Fast affiliate ratings have the fourth night of the London Games down just a tenth of a point in the demo from Beijing, averaging a 10.5 adults 18-49 rating for the night. An average of 31.4 million tuned into the festivities.
Univision bested the rest of the broadcast nets with a 1.3 adults rating, while Fox padded its Monday with Hell's Kitchen encores, averaging a 1.1 adults rating and 2.9 million viewers.
CBS encores earned a 1.0 adults rating and 3.8 million viewers, while ABC saw worse luck with new outings of Bachelor Pad and The Glass House. Both hit series lows, dropiing double digits from last week for a 1.1 and 0.6 adults rating, respectively. The network averaged a 0.9 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.9 million viewers.
On the CW, encores averaged a 0.2 adults rating and 440,000 viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR