TV Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time' Posts Small Gains in Return, 'NYC 22' Dips From Premiere
The ABC drama tops Sunday after a two-week absence, as Fox's 25th Anniversary special performs shy of usual animation block.
Once Upon a Time took an easy win on Sunday night, though the ABC drama's victory among adults 18-49 (a 2.9 rating according to fast affiliate ratings) was bookended by a repeat of America's Funniest Home Videos and a so-so performance from Hallmark Hall of Fame movie Firelight. Still, the two-hour TV movie's 1.6 rating among adults 18-49 outperformed the previous Sunday's lackluster Titanic by more than half of a point. ABC averaged a 1.9 rating among adults 18-49 and 7.5 million viewers.
CBS tied ABC in the demo and outpaced it by 2.4 million viewers. The network saw a resurgent 60 Minutes, up 21 percent to a 1.7 rating with adults 18-49, followed by The Amazing Race, down 4 percent, with a 2.5 in the demo. The Good Wife stayed even with a 1.8 rating with 18-49-ers, and NYC 22 fell 7 percent from its premiere, pulling a 1.4 in the demo.
Fox kicked off its 25th anniversary celebration by airing the Married … With Children and The Simpsons pilots at 7 and 7:30 p.m. Children brought in a 1.3 rating among adults 18-49, with Simpsons netting a 1.5 in the demo. The two-hour anniversary special rose to a 1.8 rating with 18-49-ers, giving the network an average 1.7 rating for the night and 3.9 million viewers.
On NBC, Dateline brought in a 1.2 rating among adults 18-49. Harry's Law was even with a 0.9 in the demo. The Celebrity Apprentice averaged 2.0 rating with 18-49-ers during its two-hour broadcast, tying for the top spot at 9 p.m. and topping all other networks at 10 p.m. NBC averaged a 1.5 in the demo and 6.3 million viewers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack