TV Ratings: 'Parks and Recreation' Gets a Boost, 'Hannibal' and 'Idol' Dip
The NBC comedy makes one of the night's biggest moves, airing back-to-back episodes.
Off three tenths of a point from last week's final returns, Thursday's episode of American Idol (2.9 adults) still topped the night's broadcast offerings. Followed by an episode of Glee (2.2 adults), down two tenths of a point, Fox averaged a 2.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 9.1 million viewers.
Encores of CBS' usual Thursday block fetched the network a 2.2 rating with adults 18-49 and a winning 9.25 million viewers.
NBC saw Community (1.3 adults) rise a tenth of a point from last week. Following a special encore of The Office, back-to-back episodes of Parks and Recreation both earned a 1.7 rating with adults 18-49. Both were up two tenths of a point from last week's 8:30 airing. Hannibal (1.4 adults) slipped three tenths of a point at 10 p.m., giving the network a nightly average of a 1.4 rating with adults 18-49 and 1.9 million viewers.
Wife Swap (1.5 adults) was the only new broadcast on ABC, rising by a tenth of a point from last week. The network pulled a 1.2 rating with adults 18-49 and 4 million viewers.
On the CW, both Vampire Diaries (0.9 adults) and Beauty and the Beast (0.5 adults) were back from encores, giving the network a 0.7 adults rating and 1.9 million viewers for the night.
Univision averaged a 1.5 rating with adults 18-49 and 3.7 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR