TV Ratings: Sunday Night Football Strong for NBC, 'Once Upon a Time' Remains Consistent
The Patriots and the Jets gave NBC a top showing in adults 18-49, while the new ABC drama posted small gains, remaining on par with the premiere one month into its run.
Sunday Night Football posted another strong showing for NBC last night, giving the network a 6.0 rating in adults 18-49 for the night and an average audience of 15.8 million.
The match-up between the Patriots and the Jets averaged a 7.4 rating for its two and a half hour broadcast, bringing in an average 19.3 million.
Football overage and the Sunday animation block pushed Fox to a second place finish in the demo, earning a rating of 3.8 for the night. Freshman series Allen Gregory continues to slip, however, posting just a 2.0 in adults 18-49, by far the network's lowest showing of the night.
ABC's Once Upon a Time continued to perform well. Four weeks in, it brought in a 3.8 in adults 18-49, up a tenth from the week prior. Desperate Housewives and Pan Am were both up in some respect from the previous week as well, with Housewives posting a two tenths increase to 3.0 and Pan Am bring in 5.7 million and 1.8 for its broadcast.
CBS finished last, but up a tick from the week prior, with a 2.3 in adults 18-49, with The Amazing Race, The Good Wife and CSI: Miami all seeing a boost in average viewers.
NBC - 6.0
- Football Night In America: 11.6 million, 5.5
- Sunday Night Football (New England vs. New York Jets from 8:30 - 11 p.m.): 19.3 million, 7.4
FOX - 3.8
- The OT: 15.5 million, 6.0
- The Simpsons: 7.5 million, 3.5
- Allen Gregory: 4.2 million, 2.0
- Family Guy: 5.96 million, 3.1
- American Dad: 4.8 million, 2.4
ABC - 2.6
- America's Funniest Home Videos: 7.3 million, 1.7
- Once Upon a Time: 11.3 million, 3.8
- Desperate Housewives: 9.2 million, 3.0
- Pan Am: 5.7 million, 1.8
CBS - 2.3
- 60 Minutes: 13.2 million, 2.3
- Amazing Race 19: 10.5 million, 2.7
- The Good Wife: 10 million, 2.0
- CSI: Miami: 9.8 million, 2.1
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR