9:56am PT by Lindsay Powers
TV Ratings: PGA Championship Delivers Win for CBS
CBS won Sunday night with a strong lead-in from the PGA Golf Championship, which ran into primetime and pushed the schedule back by 65 minutes (and preempted CSI: Miami). As a result, fast nationals for the network are approximate, and may slightly adjust later.
PHOTOS: CBS' New Season TV Shows: 'Person of Interest,' 'A Gifted Man' and More
Big Brother was down 14 percent from last week, and Same Name dipped 6 percent.
ABC came in second place in the key 18-49 demo with a 1.4. The CMA Music Festival rated a 1.6, and was down 6 percent in the key demo from last year's telecast. However, it was up 17 percent in total viewers, its second-largest audience in six years.
Fox came in third with a 1.2. The Jamie Foxx-produced In the Flow With Affion Crockett premiered soft with a 1.3 for the first hour, and 1.0 for the second.
Univision came in fourth with a 1.1, followed by NBC with a 1.0. The first hour of The Marriage Ref was flat, but the second hour was down 10 percent versus last week.
Below, networks ranked by demo:
CBS - 1.9
· PGA Championship Over-run (S) 1.7, 9.3 million total viewers
· 60 Minutes: 2.0, 7.9 million
· Big Brother: 2.5, 7.2 million
· Same Name: 1.5, 4.8 million
ABC - 1.4
· I.AM.FIRST: Science is Rock 'N Roll (S): 0.5, 2.2 million
· CMA Music Festival (S): 1.6, 7 million
Fox - 1.2
· American Dad (R): 1.0, 2.1 million
· Bob's Burgers (R): 0.9, 1.9 million
· The Simpsons (R): 1.4, 3 million
· Family Guy (R): 1.7, 3.5 million
· In the Flow With Affion Crockett (S): 1.3, 2.7 million
· In the Flow With Affion Crockett (P): 1.0, 2.2 million
NBC - 1.0
· Dateline (R): 1.2, 6.5 million
· Minute To Win It (S): 0.9, 3.5 million
· The Marriage Ref (S): 0.9, 2.7 million
· The Marriage Ref: 0.9, 2.7 million