TV Ratings: 'Revenge' and 'Celebrity Apprentice' Drop on Soft Easter Sunday
Early returns have NCAA basketball overrun on CBS topping the lineup, while NBC sees some boost with repeat broadcasts of "The Voice."
After nearly an hour of NCAA basketball overrun on CBS, the network led Sunday night with adults 18-49 and total viewers. It scored a preliminary 2.5 rating in the key demo and an average audience of 10.7 million. Final returns later Monday should see some adjustments, though, including numbers for The Amazing Race and The Good Wife.
NBC padded the first three hours of its evening with encores of The Voice, with All-Star Celebrity Apprentice (1.4 adults) losing two-tenths of a point from last week in its one-hour format. The network averaged a 1.3 rating with adults 18-49 and 4.6 million viewers.
On ABC, holiday special It's the Easter Bunny, Charlie Brown (0.6 adults) led into an encore of Once Upon a Time. The soft lead-in had Revenge (1.5 adults) dropping three-tenths of a point to a season low, and Red Widow (1.0 adults) was down two-tenths; both originals were billed as specials. The network averaged a 0.9 rating in the key demo with 3.6 million viewers.
With its entire animation block in repeats, Fox averaged a 1.1 rating with adults 18-49 and 2.5 million viewers.
Univision averaged a 0.8 adults rating and 2.2 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR